Thursday 7 May 2009

Siderite Kaikaku

Siderite double Ambigram :)
Well, this is a time of great change in my life. First I had to give my cat away, due to medical reasons. I had him for more than 5 years and I really liked him. Now he is living in the countryside, with my parents in law, trying to get some pussy (sorry, couldn't help it :) ) and getting beat up for it by sturdy country female cats.

A few months after I got the cat, I also got a new job, prompting me to write my first blog entry. I was saying then that I am starting my first real software developer job in an Italian company. Now, after almost five years, I am giving away my cat and also changing jobs.

My new company is (hopefully) a place where I can accelerate the rate of my learning and professional development and I will be working there on a Windows desktop WPF+WCF+WF+Entity Framework application. So expect a lot of blog entries about new (for me) technologies. I will be starting work there on the first of June.

On the other hand I don't know if it would be permitted (or I would have the time) to stay available for chat on the blog, so if I don't answer, it's probably because I can't.

Wish me luck, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Mi se facuse dor de tine si zic, hai sa citesc blogul sa vad ce mai faci....si am citit iunie, mai si apoi am dat de asta.

    Da-mi si mie o adresa de mail a ta valabila sa tinem legatura.
    Salutari Mariei...

    Anca

    ReplyDelete